Carter has very sensitive hands. This is the quilt that I'm finally finishing (I started is when I was pregnant with Carter). It was funnier the first time he touched the batting but of course, I didn't have the camera out then. This isn't his first sensitive hand experience. Dennison handed him a marshmallow and he would not hold onto it. He would drop it and then shake his hand out. It was so funny. And the feel of grass makes him cry every time. What a sheltered life he leads....
2 years ago
4 comments:
Carter is so stinkin' cute! it makes me wish I could be there every day to see the new things he is learning and doing. But just so you know, you didn't like the feel of grass either! Remember that I love you all!
what a cute boy!!! the batting video is funny! I remember Preston freeking out about grass at first too... you should really try to get him out more :) hope you are ejoying the NE!
I can't believe your son is so delicate! Let him out sometimes!! He is SO cute. I had fun with you last week. I'm glad we have initiated girl's day! I'm also glad that Carter can join us even though he's not a girl!
That is super funny!
Post a Comment