Carter and I get to hang out with our friend Lindsay sometimes! Last week we went to see her and Carter loved playing on her couch cause it's so nice a fluffy. His hair is getting very long and rebellious.
He even managed to climb all the way up onto the back of the couch so he could reach the blinds.
He is becoming very attached to this blanket. He sleeps with it every night and in the morning he won't leave his crib without it. During the day he usually forgets about it.
Carter is also very funny about his pacifiers. I usually only give it to him during nap and bed time and when we're in public and he's too loud, like during church. Sometimes I'll search everywhere for one and finally just give up and then he'll come crawling into the living room with one in his mouth and one in his hand. He must hide them for emergencies. As you can see, he likes to hold onto it while he eats and takes short paci breaks in between bites. But my favorite is when he has one in his mouth and one in his hand and keeps switching back and forth. It cracks me up every time!
3 years ago
1 comments:
This friend of yours "Lindsay" sounds awesome!! HAHA! I'm so glad you guys live so close! I had fun having you two, you are welcome anytime!
Post a Comment