Last weekend was absolutely beautiful! So sunny and warm and fun. On saturday we went to Multnomah Falls with some friends. We hiked up to the top and, I won't lie, it was kinda hard. Maybe that's cause I don't even remember the last time I went hiking. It was so gorgeous though, and well worth being out of breath. Multnomah Falls is the tallest waterfall in Oregon and the second tallest year-round waterfall in the US!
This was at the top of the Columbia River Gorge. So pretty but very windy. As you can see by my ponytail sticking straight sideways.
Preparing for the hike.
At the top! Not the best picture but the view of the river was incredible.
At the top facing the other direction. Sorry I look so weird.
On the hike. The helicopter hat is in honor of Ricky Ticky (my brother the chopper pilot)
We made it back down. And he's spent...... After the hike, we finished off our workout with a nice greasy burger and fries!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Beautiful! Aren't you glad you moved to the great Northwest? You three sure do look happy together! ;)
Robin, You do not look prego! From what you have been saying on the phone I thought you were going to be whaleish. You look wonderful.
I may be prejudiced, but I think you look beautiful!
don't forget that Dad and I love all 4 of you
Post a Comment