As some of you more observant friends may have noticed, we are expecting a new baby in Oct!! Yea!! I had to preface the Multnomah Falls pics with this announcement because in a few of the photos I sure do look prego.... and for good reason, I AM!!
2 years ago
11 comments:
congrats!! that is so exciting for you guys...hope you are feeling alright!
Wow! Congrats! You still have a baby. But I guess my kids are about as far apart as yours will be. 15.5 months. And it is fun! We're just getting to the point where they can entertain eachother and like playing together. Good luck. Hope you're not too tired and can still keep up with Carter :) That was my biggest problem.
HOORAY!!! and I don't think you look prego at all.... the falls are beautiful!
WoW! Congrats. Now that really puts the pressure on since Brooklyn is older than Carter.
Congrats! You are a brave mama! Yours will be as close as Julie and I are. They will be best friends!
oh my gosh! congrats, that is crazy you are preggers. um and you totally don't look pregnant at all, you are so tiny! but how fun, and october is the best month (that was when i was born he he)
p.s. russ and i miss you guys at the softball games!
You don't look pregs AT ALL! I have a bigger belly than you! Wow! You go girl! I hope you are feeling well.
Wow! I can't believe you're pregnant - congratulations!! :) You guys look super cute.
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Congratulations!!! You sure look awfully happy! Where exactly are you? We are coming to Oregon in May...who knows you might be close to where we are going? Love ya~
I am so excited for you!
Thanks again for coming last night. Tommy and I are excited to get our "Office" parties started!
another baby! Oh my, Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment