Here's the cute little feet of our new baby BOY!!!
congrats!!! Carter will have so much fun with a little brother. and not to mention it'll help save on clothes :)
Wow two boys! That's exciting! Carter will have so much fun playing with a little brother!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW Robin, another boy huh? That is so cool. I'm excited for you! I'm going to laugh too if I get pregnant with a boy again. I swear, EVERYONE is having a boy. Love yaBritt
Congratulations on two boys! How fun that they will be so close in age and be little buds! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
congrats!!! Carter will have so much fun with a little brother. and not to mention it'll help save on clothes :)
Wow two boys! That's exciting! Carter will have so much fun playing with a little brother!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW Robin, another boy huh? That is so cool. I'm excited for you! I'm going to laugh too if I get pregnant with a boy again. I swear, EVERYONE is having a boy.
Love ya
Britt
Congratulations on two boys! How fun that they will be so close in age and be little buds! :)
Post a Comment