Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

My Dennison turned 30 yesterday!!!!!!! It's a good thing my parents are so kind and sent him a few gifts (thanks M & D) because he got his gift from me a couple weeks ago. I had a great idea to get him a dvd player because he really wanted one and we just canceled our cable. We had been looking around at them but decided not to buy one yet (I had to talk him out of it a couple times so I could surprise him with it). So then a couple weeks ago he decided that he'd waited long enough and he was just going to go get one. I told him that's what I was getting him for his birthday so happy early birthday!! This happened last year too. Oh well, maybe next year I can surprise him. Aside from his impatience for b-day gifts, Dennison is so cool. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and to know that we will be together forever. He's an amazing dad, a great husband, and a spectacular friend. He's a great problem solver and so smart. I could go on and on so let me just say that I couldn't have dreamed up a better man to be married to. He's always doing things to make me happy and he can almost always make me laugh. So happy birthday Dennison!!!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

happy birthday dennison!! we miss you guys at softball!