Carter is so old! I can't believe it's already been a whole year. It has gone by so fast! He now weighs 20 lbs and 7 ounces and is 30 inches tall. He loves strawberries and peaches and I just found out that he doesn't care too much for quesadillas. His doctor was very impressed with his fast walking skills and his handsome smile. He loves taking baths and stealing our cell phones when we're not looking. His favorite toys are his new spongebob ball and his spiderman car. We're so blessed to have such a wonderful boy! Here's some pics from his 1st birthday party. His bff Kaylie has a birthday coming up in a few days so it was a 2 in 1 party. We had so much fun watching them make a double huge mess. Thanks Katie and Tommy for letting us use your beautiful backyard for the festivities!!
2 years ago
1 comments:
No problem! We had so much fun with the party! I love that the SpongeBob Ball is now referred to as "The Bob."
Post a Comment