Friday, June 27, 2008

Never a dull moment.....

Carter got the cutest hand-knitted sweater from his grandma for his birthday! Lucky for him it's been so dang cold her that he got to wear it a few times even though it's JUNE!! Doesn't he look handsome?!

I try to have Carter wait until Dennison gets home from work so we can all eat dinner together. I put some food on his tray so it can start to cool off but if he sees me put it there, it's over. He just stands there and eats until he can't reach anymore then he whines until I put him in the high chair. So impatient!
While I was cooking dinner, this is what the Dennisons were up to. It says I {heart} Mom, if you can't read it. When I saw it, I laughed and then Dennison said to Carter, "Yay! We finally found a way to write on you without Mom getting mad!" Silly boys.

Carter and I get to take a swimming class together! We signed up with a couple other Mom's in our ward and it's so much fun. Unfortunately, it's right in the middle of nap time so I either don't put him down for a nap at all or I have to wake him up after an hour or less.

Here he is a little happier with his pacifier. And don't worry, he was sad when I wouldn't let him take his blanky into the pool with us.

One of Carter's favorite games now is to hide his sippy cup. He puts it in the seat of his car, in one of my pots in the cupboard, in his dresser drawer, or just upside down on the floor. It's pretty funny, I just have to remember to go look for it if I haven't seen it in a while.... that would not be a fun surprise a couple days later. yuck. So there's a small glimpse into the excited life of Carter. What a fun boy he is!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I dig the sweater. Good job Grandma Bourne! The swim trunks are awesome too! He's getting to be so big!