This is at Grandpa Harris' house. Carter loved watching his guinea pigs. He also liked poking them and he even tried to kick this one. He must have that he would bounce like his spongebob ball:)
Carter loves being the center of attention and he certainly was this weekend! We went up to Morton, WA for the annual Loggers Jubilee! The first night was the lawn mower races! It was awesome!!! I have a video but I can't upload it right now. That night we camped right next to a cliff.... seriously, I was a little scared. Almost 7 month pregnant, air mattress, potty breaks every hour, and rain don't all mix well. The next morning Dennison's sister April made us a delicious breakfast and then we went back into town for more fun. We went to the parade (small town parades are hilarious), watched the bed races, had lunch with the Highams (Carter's girlfriend), and went to the lumberjack competitions. I really should have taken more pictures but I was so relaxed watching all the events while Aunt April and Aunt Heather played with Carter.Carter with Aunt Heather
Carter with Aunt April at the parade
Aunt April blocking Carter from the sun at the lawn mower races.
Not the best pictures but you can kinda see all the fun stuff that was going on.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment