Wednesday, August 27, 2008

he's funny

Carter has mastered the art of climbing. He just discovered that he can climb up on these chairs and he just sits there and looks around and puts his cup or whatever else on the table. I think he's pretending to be an adult. It makes me laugh every time. I can't believe how huge he's getting!!

This was really funny and the picture doesn't do it justice. My mom and dad will especially like this one, I'm sure. They got Carter these glow sticks and he loves them! He had one the other day and he was trying to get it to stay on top of his cup while he drank from it. It would of course slip down and hit his face when he tipped the cup so he'd set it down and try again. I'm sure this is one of those "you had to be there" kind of stories but I couldn't resist sharing it anyways.

1 comments:

teamw said...

I love watching little minds work! Carter is so cute!