Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For my Mom



This is what you have to look forward to when you come visit in a couple months!!!

3 comments:

momma Karie said...

Robin,
He is so cute, even when he is hungry, tired, mad, etc. I am excited to come be with you all again. Remember that I love you!

The Original TomKat said...

Have fun Grandma! :) He's so cute though Robin! I can just picture you laughing while filming!

Mer said...

First of all, I am so happy that we are blogging buddies now. Second of all, that was the wussiest tantrum I have ever seen. I want to see one where he throws himself on the floor, buries his face into the carpet, and thrashes around yelling "I WANT PURPLE JUICE!!!!" And then I might feel a little better. Third of all, I didn't know you were pregnant!! Or did I? It is possible that you told me and that it didn't stick in the malt-o-meal that currently fills my skull. Either way, congrats!! Do you know what you're having??