Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Connie's request

I've done this tag before but have since transferred everything over to our new computer so a different photo you will see! Fourth photo in the fourth folder (in the fourth folder - I'm a little nuts about organization)This picture made me laugh out loud (lol, if you will) when I saw it again. We had this cute little kitten for about 2 days after we first moved here. I was feeling very sad about leaving our two cats with my sister when we moved and we were also low on friends so our solution: a new kitten. I think it was around the second poop on our floor and the first pounce on Carter's head that we decided that she wasn't a good fit for our family. She was so stinkin cute though! Oh Jaunita, if you had only been a little less crazy.....

0 comments: