Today was a day I've been dreading for months. Jude's 2 month appointment and Carter's 18 month appointment at the same time! 3 shots for each, yikes. Luckily, Dennison was sweet enough to take an early lunch and come with me. Other than the shots, my boys did great! They're both healthy and happy and growing fast! Here's their stats:Jude: 13 lbs 13 ozs (80th percentile) and 24.75 inches (90th percentile)
Carter: 22 lbs 13 ounces (10th percentile) and 33 inches (75th percentile)
They're both sleeping now, but wish me luck for the rest of the day!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Hi! This is your (Dennison's) cousin, Shannon. My mom, (Vicky), just called me w/ your blog info. I also have a blog - www.shannersfamilyscrapsstuff.blogspot.com. It's been fun to see pics of your family. Your boys are adorable, and looks like you all had a fun Christmas, too. I hope I get to know your family a little better this way, since we live so far apart. :)
I take the girls to the doctor on the same day when possible too. It is rough, but worth it. Good luck!
Ouch i am not excited for those days, it is bad enough with one! your boys are darling!
Post a Comment