Wednesday, January 21, 2009

update

Thanks for all the advice and sympathy:)

So after two naps and one night of sleeping on the floor, it seems that Carter has figured out that the bed is more comfortable. He fell asleep on the floor last night so I went and put him in his bed. I'm pretty sure he slept there all night. And then for his nap this morning, I put him in bed then heard him trying to open the door a couple minutes later. I went to check on him about 10 minutes after that and he was asleep ON HIS BED!! Yay! He got out and then climbed back in! I'm so excited that he's figuring it out. Now onto the switch from his crib-turned-toddlerbed to the actual toddler bed and THEN moving Jude into Carter's room and into his crib. We'll see how that goes....From this.......

To this! I didn't get an actual sleeping picture but it really did happen!

2 comments:

teamw said...

i'm glad Carter is liking his bed. let us know how moving Jude into his room goes. We'll be facing that one too. I'm trying to decide about bunk beds. hmmm

I love Carter's smile :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are working out! :) Yay! I hope it continues smoothly. Both my kids loved their toddler beds. I'm sure Carter will too.